In the management part of Septim, the entire administration of the operational system is performed, including the configuration of warehouses, stock items, displaying financial reports or setting up the cash register.
What is warehouse management in Septim cash management system?
The Warehouse module allows you to handle the complete warehouse management of your restaurant. Keeping track of delivery notes, recipes, stock write-offs and inventory evaluation all work towards the goal of being as cost-effective as possible. It offers an overview of the flow of raw materials and goods.
How does Warehouse Management work in a restaurant?
The Stock Management module allows you to set up and track the flow of raw materials through your establishment. Each sales item is associated with ingredients that are deducted from the stock by the cash register at the time of markdown. In most cases, the deduction is done immediately, so called in online mode.
The warehouse management allows for an accurate record of the flow of raw materials and goods. It offers a number of useful functions:
- stock records
- use of different units of measurement
- the possibility of working with different packaging of stock items
- the possibility to keep records of multiple warehouses
- warehouse receipt
- transfer between warehouses
- minimum stock records
- display of current stocks by warehouse
- display of stocks by stock items
- calculation of current stock prices
- automated import of delivery notes
- warehouse receipt / delivery notes
- records of suppliers
- dispensing from stock by culling
- out of stock by sale
- possibility to use substitutions
- dispensing according to the composition of individual recipes
- dispensing according to set depreciation
- calculation of the consumption basket
- standardisation of meals for bulk dispensing
- inventory printouts
The operating system registers the changes made and records the time of the change and the user under which the change was made. It offers maximum traceability and helps to transfer responsibility for the stock taken over to the staff handling it.
What are the advantages of the Warehouse Management module for restaurant.
- Stock control
- Easy stocking
- Accurate weighing of stock according to sales
- Multiple warehouses and easy movement between warehouses
- Inventory with advanced functionality for day-to-day operations
Frequently asked questions about the Warehouse Management module.
Above all, it is tailor-made for the gastro business. Furthermore, it differs from other gastro solutions in its practical use, where it takes into account different roles when working with raw materials, with real weighing from the warehouse and with inventories that work in practice.
As a first step, contact our experienced consultants who will discuss with you the specifics of your operation and propose the implementation of the Septim operating system, including warehouse management settings.
Discuss with our consultants how to do it.
Septim has become a partner of another restaurant of Radek Kašpárek, after the very successful Michelin restaurant FIELD. The Septim operating system is now implemented in 420 restaurant, the most anticipated gastronomic venture of 2023!
We would like to inform all our partners about the changes in the ownership structure of the company. After two years of cooperation, the Miton investment group has increased its original minority stake in Septim to a majority one.
The POS system and the operational system are two different but interconnected systems that play a key role in the operation of a restaurant.