Information about the processing of personal data through cookies.
We treat your data sensitively. We describe below how we manage them and if you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ASW Systems a.s.
K Hájům 2671/8
155 00, Prague 13 - Stodůlky
The company is registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 13285.
Phone: +420 257 011 100
Purpose of processing.
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Creating an offer based on your enquiry
- Providing a service in the performance of a contract
- Answering your questions
Scope of the processed data.
Although we will always strive to offer you the best service, we will only process the necessary data in each individual case.
- Name, surname
- Billing address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- The website also works with cookies (described in detail below in the section "Cookie settings")
Recipients and processors of personal data.
We use the best third party tools available at the time to provide our services. Also in the case of third parties, it is always the case that they have access to the smallest and most necessary extent possible. At the moment, these third parties are:
- Google US – web behavior analysis, online advertising
- ECOMAIL.CZ, s.r.o. – confirmation of receipt of enquiry, marketing information if requested
Storage period of personal data.
We process all personal data only for the necessary period of time, which may vary according to the specific purpose:
- Invoicing of services - no longer than 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the tax document was issued
- Inquiry from a contact form - no longer than 1 year after the inquiry is answered
- Creation of a quotation in response to an enquiry - no more than 1 year after the enquiry is answered
Everyone has the right to know how their personal data is handled. In this context, you have the right to request in particular the following:
- A description of your personal data,
- Erasure of your personal data,
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data,
- Objection to the processing of your personal data, including objection to profiling for direct marketing purposes,
- Submitting a complaint to a supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection - www.uoou.cz)
Cookies are small data files that are necessary for the correct functioning of the website and which we, like the vast majority of websites, place on your computer.
They provide the basic functionality of the site, the site cannot function without them.
They count website traffic and, by collecting anonymous statistics, allow the operator to better understand its visitors and continuously improve the site.
They collect information to better tailor advertising to your interests, both on and off this website.