Terms of the service contract.
Immediately after the Septim system is started on the customer's premises, the service contract starts. It covers several key areas:
- Advice on the use of the system
- Troubleshooting of system and hardware problems that arise
- Support as quickly as possible in the event of an acute problem
- Up-to-date system version available
- Legislative updates, e.g. VAT changes
Types of Septim service contracts.
The Septim operating system offers several types of service support.
Service report "Standard" in detail.
Je určena všem zákazníkům využívající systém Septim, kteří chtějí mít přístup k novým aktualizacím a kteří chtějí mít jistotu NON-STOP podpory.
- provision of the current version of the Septim software free of charge, including incorporation of legislative changes (VAT, etc.)
- priority problem solving within the helpdesk
- service support even outside working hours
- NON-STOP hotline after entering the assigned service code
- guarantee that service support requests are resolved without undue delay during working hours, after working hours you are connected directly to a technician
- guarantee of intervention via remote service during working hours - i.e. using remote management tools, where service requests can be handled very efficiently without the need to travel
- guarantee that the service is carried out on the basis of the order no later than the next working day
- discounted service price list
Service report "Plus" in detail
It is intended for all Septim customers who want to have access to new updates and who want the assurance of NON-STOP support.
It includes everything that is included in the "Standard" support and more:
- All service interventions and consultations of a service nature (excluding travel)
- servicing of hardware less than 3 years old (excluding spare parts)
- Bulk training of 1 topic area for 1 person per year. Septim bulk training is held at ASW Systems' premises
- FairUserPolicy (FUP) is applied for remote service interventions
Service report "TOP" in detail.
It is intended for owners of establishments using the Septim system who require a guarantee of exceptionally fast service interventions, regular updates and revisions.
It includes everything that is included in the "Plus" support and more:
- service work to fix a technical problem is provided FREE of charge under this contract
- guaranteed start time for problem resolution within 4 hours in Prague and within 12 hours in the Czech Republic
- no extra charge for express service intervention
- no extra charge for service outside working hours
- regular review of the information system and hardware supplied by us is provided FREE OF CHARGE
What service contracts do not include.
Service contracts do not include:
- consultation, training, extension of service and other similar services not correcting the problem
Septim has become a partner of another restaurant of Radek Kašpárek, after the very successful Michelin restaurant FIELD. The Septim operating system is now implemented in 420 restaurant, the most anticipated gastronomic venture of 2023!
We would like to inform all our partners about the changes in the ownership structure of the company. After two years of cooperation, the Miton investment group has increased its original minority stake in Septim to a majority one.
The POS system and the operational system are two different but interconnected systems that play a key role in the operation of a restaurant.