Information on the processing of personal data in case of sending an inquiry via the contact form.
ASW Systems a.s., K Hájům 2671/8, 155 00 Prague 13, ID No.: 28211189, registered in the public register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 13285 (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller"), processes the following personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"):
- Name, surname
- Name of the company
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Type of company/restaurant operation
- Product service number (in case of service request)
Your name and surname, email address, telephone number and enquiry must be processed for the purpose of answering your enquiry and for negotiating a possible contract. This procedure is permitted by Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation.
The personal data will be processed for a period of 1 year and for the further period stipulated by the relevant legislation.
The controller declares that all personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party. The exceptions are the processors, which may be:
- web hosting service provider, Breezy s.r.o., with registered office at Plzeňská 157/98, 150 00 Prague 5, ID: 27733823,
- or other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the Administrator.
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Request information from us about what personal data we process about you,
- request access to that data and have it updated or corrected, or request a restriction on processing,
- request that we erase such personal data - the erasure will be carried out by the Controller unless such erasure is contrary to the law or its legitimate interests,
- the right to data portability and the right to request a copy of the personal data processed,
- in the case of processing carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, you have the right to object to the processing,
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and the right to effective judicial protection if he considers that his rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of his personal data in breach of the Regulation.